Hi Intermediate Families:
This is just a reminder that we will be recognizing family members of Intermediate students who are veterans, as well as those actively serving in the armed forces., at our school-wide assembly next Thursday, November 10. We invite these family members to attend our special assembly for Patriotism Week next Thursday at 7:50 AM. If your child has a family member who cannot attend, we can still recognize him or her as part of our video tribute.
Please RSVP with the following information so that we can be sure to include your family member for their service at our assembly next Thursday, 11/10.
- Name of your child in grades 4-6:_____________________________________________________
- Name of family member who has served, or is serving currently:______________________________
- Relation to student (parent, aunt, uncle, family friend, etc.)___________________________________
- Branch of service:_________________________________________________________________
- Can they join us at the assembly next Thursday?________ (We will have students introduce their family members)
- PLEASE email pictures and information to [email protected]. All will be included in the video, regardless of whether or not they can join us next Thursday.
We look forward to celebrating a great Patriotism Week in the Intermediate School next week! Below are two links with more information on the week: